Himalayan salt thick 500gr

0.75/kg

Himalayan salt is a term for Pakistan’s mineral salt. It’s color is varied as it is reddish or pink in color, and sometimes off-white. Ιt consists of 98% sodium chloride, while the remaining 2% contains 84 minerals and trace elements, some beneficial and other harmful to the body, such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, etc. etc.

In Stock

SKU: 00201 Categories: ,